Rental of Limousine is with full acknowledgment and agreement of the following terms and conditions:
– TIME TO COMPLAIN: Any complains about INCORRECT PRICE, INCORRECT VEHICLE or UNSATISFACTION of SERVICE
must be heard in 48 HOURS AFTER SERVICE. Any complains after 48 hours of completed service can be dismissed without
reviewing it by company owners.
– Naperville Limousine requires a major credit card to process any and all reservations.
– All on-line reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the pickup time. For shorter notices please call our
office at (800) 843-6616 or (630) 778-5959.
– CANCELLATION POLICY: – ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE after reservation was made; – Regular Sedan airport
pickups: any reservation with the pickup time before 9:00AM canceled after 7:00PM a day before pickup and any reservation
with the pickup after 9:00AM canceled less than 4 hours before the pickup time will incur the entire charge of the event to
the current credit card on file; – Stretch Limousine airport pickups: any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the pickup
time will incur the entire charge of the event to the current credit card on file; – Any cancellation (except airport transportation)
made less than 7 days before the reservation date will incur the entire charge of the event to the current credit card on file;
– Any wedding and prom (homecoming and other school event) cancellation made less than 21 days before the reservation
date will incur the entire charge of the event to the current credit card on file.
– GATE MEETS: our drivers can meet you at the baggage terminal and assist you with your luggage to the limousine. The charge
for this service is $25.00. Upon arrival go directly to the baggage area and claim your luggage. Our chauffeur will be at your
baggage claim terminal and will be holding a sign with the clients name on it. If you do not make contact with our driver,
Client should call the office immediately. Please do not leave the airport without contacting our office at (630)-778-5959.
Failure to contact us will result in a No Show fee of the full original amount due plus the $25.00 Gate Meet charge.
– WEDDINGS / PROMS: Naperville Limousine reserves the right to substitute in severe weather & emergencies & cannot be held
liable due to accidental or mechanical failures on or before date of reservation. Final payment must be either cash or credit card.
– EXTRA STOPS/WAITING TIME/EXTRA PASS: includes all airport transportation, Flat Rates and Concerts. Extra stops are a minimum
charge of $15.00 depending on mileage-this includes restroom stops. Airport clients are given 60 min. to locate luggage and contact
office. Flat rate trips are given 15 min. to load and depart. All concerts are given 30 min. to locate vehicle. After these time limits
a waiting fee will be assessed ranging from $1.00-$3.00 per minute there after depending on which vehicle you have reserved.
– DISORDERLY CONDUCT: client or renter is responsible for his/her guests, for any and all damage to the interior and or exterior and
equipment of the vehicle. This is including but not limited to: gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of champagne,
wine and drink glasses, breakage of decanters, breakage of lights, television, VCR, radio, CD player, etc… Cleaning, Repair or
replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of at least ($100.00) one hundred dollars. Broken glasses are charged ($10.00)
ten dollars each. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well – behaved manner. Naperville Limousine reserves the right
to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate our obligation in the event of a breach of contract of any of these conditions
by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded. All fees for damages will be
assessed to the credit card on file after a thorough investigation and determination of all charges involved.
– PERSONAL ITEMS: While we are happy to let you bring personal compact disks, videotapes, DVD’s and other various personal items
we do not take any responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine rental period.